Variobox – Individualism with system
For decades, Käuferle has been one of the most experienced manufacturers of partitions for utility rooms and has made a name for itself in this field. Käuferle also offers intelligent solutions for roofing over and partitioning outdoor areas of residential and industrial buildings. Whether new buildings or existing ones, the VARIOBOX from KÄUFERLE always looks good. Timeless design and high-quality materials harmonise with historical and modern architecture and focus on the outdoor areas of residential and industrial buildings.
- Flexibility: versatile application options, e.g. as roofing and partitioning for bicycles, rubbish containers, caretakers’ equipment, stairs or smokers’ pavilions.
- Modular construction: the well thought-out raster construction enables variable layouts.
- Individual appearance: attractive form and unlimited design options due to different wall elements and possible roof planting.
- Quality: constant high quality is ensured by the pre-fabrication of the individual building components at the factory.
- High-quality materials: excellent functionality and corrosion protection.
- Economical: excellent value for money due to intelligent system design.
The Variobox is ideal as e.g.:
- Bicycle shelter
- Rubbish bin shelter
- Equipment shelter
- Smokers’ pavilion
- Roofing over of stairs
Grid 40/40 galvanised
Facade panelling (HPL)
Perforated sheet metal (RV 5/8)
Corrugated sheet metal RAL 9006 W 18/76
Perforated sheet metal QG 20/50
Elegant, concealed water guidance, drain via external downpipe
Steel tube to protect the wall elements from damage e.g. by rubbish containers or bicycles
Maintenance-free, running in an overhead rail, no sills, smooth-running and quiet. Space- and room-saving, can be blocked if desired. Also available as a rotary door as an alternative
Individual and easy mounting of lighting systems in the VARIOBOX optionally available
Longitudinal side / front side
Floor connection with foundation details
Sliding door and attics